WHAT WE DO
IDENTIFYING YOUR PATH TO GROWTH
CRAFTING A PLAN TO TAKE YOU THERE
MINIMIZING YOUR RISKS ALONG THE WAY
Kevin E. Ard founded KAFA Company, LLC in June, 2016. Prior to the founding he worked for a large forestland management and real estate firm focused in the southeast. Kevin has 16 years of experience in appraising farms and timberlands as well as performing forestry services such as timber sales, property line designation, reforestation, wildlife enhancements, and many other related activities. In addition Kevin has been involved in land acquisitions from residential home sites to large tract purchases both as an advisor and an investor. This "big picture" view and skillset are what inspired him to start KAFA Company, LLC. These are the activities that make work fun.
- Kevin has a Certified General Appraiser License for SC 4400.
- Kevin has the Certified Forester Designation from the Society of American Foresters #3834.
- Kevin is a SC Registered Forester 1740.
- Kevin is the Broker-In-Charge of KAFA Company, LLC SC 1690.
- Kevin married Kimberly Frye on May 15, 2004. They have four wonderful children.